Everyone needs a cozy go-to hoodie to curl up in, so go for one that’s soft, smooth, and stylish. It’s the perfect choice for cooler evenings!
• 50% pre-shrunk cotton, 50% polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²)
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-lined hood with matching drawcord
• Quarter-turned body to avoid crease down the middle
• 1 × 1 athletic rib-knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
• Front pouch pocket
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
• Blank product sourced from Honduras, Mexico, or Nicaragua
The Game is an abstract concept. It involves no tangible objects, nor is it played on any physical medium. It exists in the minds of those who play it, and it never ends. That’s right, you can never win The Game (though this is debatable).
In order to lose the game, you have to think about the game. Upon thinking about the game, you lose and must announce that you’ve lost. This forces others to lose the game, and spreads the game to new people.
So, you are now playing the game. You will soon forget about this definition, and maybe sometime soon be reminded of it somehow, thereby losing the game.
William: Do you want to play a game?
Brooke: Awww man! I lost the game!
William: Dammit, I lost the game too.
There are no reviews yet.