You’ve now found the staple t-shirt of your wardrobe. It’s made of 100% ring-spun cotton and is soft and comfy. The double stitching on the neckline and sleeves add more durability to what is sure to be a favorite!
• 100% ring-spun cotton
• Sport Grey is 90% ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Dark Heather is 65% polyester, 35% cotton
• 4.5 oz/yd² (153 g/m²)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the center
• Blank product sourced from Bangladesh, Honduras, Haiti, Mexico, or Nicaragua
The Game is an abstract concept. It involves no tangible objects, nor is it played on any physical medium. It exists in the minds of those who play it, and it never ends. That’s right, you can never win The Game (though this is debatable).
In order to lose the game, you have to think about the game. Upon thinking about the game, you lose and must announce that you’ve lost. This forces others to lose the game, and spreads the game to new people.
So, you are now playing the game. You will soon forget about this definition, and maybe sometime soon be reminded of it somehow, thereby losing the game.
William: Do you want to play a game?
Brooke: Awww man! I lost the game!
William: Dammit, I lost the game too.